Political & economic upheaval – a week in review
- Wednesday, 15 February 2017 10:51
Continued political and economic uncertainty leave much to ponder this week:
- Will rising inflation trigger early interest rate rises?
- Will the Uber led GIG economy crash due to changes in employment law?
- Co-Op bank for sale – end of an era or brave new dawn?
- Trump’s first casualty – a sign of things to come?
Explore the answers – check out Money Talk with Simon Webster this Friday* at 1pm on Channel Radio.
Do you have a question you would like to put to Simon? Or do you have an opinion you would like to share? Contact the show here, or on Twitter or Facebook ahead of time or on the day.
*Friday 17th of February 2017