Navigating Britain’s roads can be a hazard at the best of times, particularly in the lead up to the festive season.
The situation could only be made more complicated should you be found to have committed a driving offence.
So what should you do if you find yourself in this situation?
This Friday on Money Talk, Simon is joined by David Barton, a solicitor specialising in motoring law.
David will be sharing his experiences in the industry, and discussing the following:
- what to do if you are pulled over
- the sorts of things lawyers can help you with if you are summoned
- how to mitigate penalties
- the do’s and don’ts of motoring law
- problems faced by new drivers
- the implications for a business when owners or senior employees lose their licences
Tune in from 1pm on Channel Radio.