On this Friday Money Talk will be joined by guest speaker Keith Betts from Robson & Co Hythe.
Simon & Keith will be looking at a variety of topics that Keith deals with in his line of work.
Things such as:
- Lawyer’s involvement in wills, probate & power of attorney
- Employment law & contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Business sale & purchase
- How successive governments have trimmed down the legal aid system
- Conveyancing – why you need a lawyer
- Trusts – who should have one & why
To find more out about the life as a solicitor tune in to Simon & Keith from 12pm on Friday the 22nd.
Looking for unbiased financial advice? Head to Facts & Figures Chartered Financial Planners for more information.