In 2016 there were 106,959 opposite sex divorces and 112 divorces of same sex couples. Interestingly these numbers are down from their 2005 peak. There seem to be no official statistics on cohabitees that separate – but one would imagine such numbers are far higher. What do we do when things go wrong? How can we protect any children? How will we survive financially?
1. Financial Settlements following divorce / dissolution of civil partnership
- General principles
- What if a business forms part of the family assets
- Pension sharing
2. Pre-Nuptial agreements as a way of protecting assets
3. What difference does it make if couples live together rather than marry – should their relationship break down
4. Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Collaborative Law
Tune in from 1pm this Friday on Channel Radio.